*Results may vary and are different for each individual. As such, Skin Life Aesthetic Clinic cannot guarantee specific results.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Set out below are the terms on which Skin Life provides service to its clients. Please ensure that you have read and fully understood them prior to booking any Skin Life treatments.Reservations
We highly recommend that you schedule your appointments at least one week in advance to ensure that your preferred time and treatment or service is available.
Appointments and Cancellation Policy
All doctors, nurses and therapists at are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols and therefore Skin Life does not guarantee continued treatment with a named nurse or therapist.
If you are unable to attend your appointment, we require 24 hours’ notice. If you fail to attend an appointment without giving due notice, we may charge a cancellation fee and require you to pay for all future treatments in advance. Clients who have purchased a course of treatment but fail to attend their appointment will be charged for their missed treatment.
Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment. Skin Life will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparation required in advance of your treatment. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged.
We do not provide refunds for cancelled or missed appointments. Cancellation is accepted over the phone or in person at the salon. Cancellation via e-mail is accepted. Do not leave voice message regarding cancellations.
Please note clients can reschedule their existing booked appointment for a maximum of three times. Any further rescheduling will be at the discretion of Skin Life. Too many rescheduling per client in a very short time frame causes business disruptions which can affect existing clients. Skin Life wants to ensure disruptions are set to a minimum and provide all clients the best flexibility and assured times possible.
Courses of treatments
All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment. All treatments must be taken within 12 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left untaken after 12 months will be forfeited.
Please note that treatment exchanges are available upon discretion.
All treatment bookings must be paid for in full, on arrival at the clinic, prior to treatment commencing.
If you have paid for a course of treatments and are subsequently unable to complete the course, we will offer you a refund, calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged for non-attendance, from the total price of the course of treatments, and return the difference to you. (Note: treatments or courses that have been bought with discounts will be calculated based on full list price per course and per treatment)
You have 7 working days to cancel the service, beginning the day after you made a booking. If your treatment starts within the cancellation period then your right to cancel ends the day you start treatment.
Please be aware that the booking fees are non-refundable unless you cancel 24 hours before your appointment time.
Purchased products are non refundable. However Skin Life may agree to exchange the product (unopened/original packaging) for another product of same value.
Please note we do not tolerate any type of receipt fraud.
Prices and Availability
Whilst every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations and descriptions of Goods available from Us correspond to the actual Goods, We are not responsible for variations from such descriptions. This does not exclude Our liability for mistakes due to negligence on Our part and refers only to minor variations of the correct Goods, not different Goods altogether.
Where appropriate, you may be required to select the required size, model, colour, number or other features of the Goods that you are purchasing.
We neither represent nor warrant that Goods will be available. Stock indications are not provided on the Website, however such indications may not take into account sales that have taken place during your visit to the Website.
All pricing information on the Website is correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary. All pricing information is reviewed and updated periodically.
All prices on the Website include VAT.
Orders and Delivery
No part of this Website constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer that We may, at Our sole discretion, accept. Our acceptance is indicated by Us sending to you an order confirmation email. Only once We have sent you an order confirmation email will there be a binding contract between Skin Life and you.
If We, for any reason, do not accept your order, no payment shall be taken under normal circumstances. In any event, any sums paid by you in relation to that order will be refunded within 14 calendar days.
All Goods purchased by you will be delivered within 30 calendar days of Our order confirmation unless otherwise agreed.
The risk in the goods shall remain with us until they are delivered by our courier.
Skin Life aims to always provide high quality Goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, Goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
– If you receive Goods which do not match those that you ordered, you should you should visit the Contact Us page on the Website within 14 calendar days or by emailing [email protected] with details of your requested return. You will be given the option to have the Goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods. Replacements will be issued upon Our receipt of the returned Goods. We are fully responsible for paying shipment costs. Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. The packaging does not need to be unopened. Refunds will be issued within 14 days of receiving delivery and in any event no later than 30 calendar days after receipt of the returned Goods and will include standard delivery charges.
Products opened will be refused.
– If Goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should sign any applicable delivery note to the effect that the Goods have been damaged. To return the damaged Goods, you should visit the Contact Us page on the Website within 14 calendar days or by emailing [email protected] with details of your requested return. We are fully responsible for paying shipment costs. You will be given the option to have the Goods replaced or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods. Replacements will be issued upon Our receipt of the returned Goods. Refunds will be issued no later than 30 calendar days after receipt of the returned Goods and will include standard delivery charges.
– If any Goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should you should visit the Contact Us page on the Website within 14 calendar days or by emailing [email protected] with details of your requested return. You will be given the option to have the Goods replaced or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods. We are fully responsible for paying shipment costs. Replacements will be issued upon Our receipt of the returned Goods. Refunds will be issued within 14 calendar days and in any event no later than 30 calendar days after receipt of the returned Goods and will include standard delivery charges.
– If any Goods you have purchased develop faults within 14 calendar days of delivery, you may be entitled to a replacement but not a refund. In order to arrange for such a replacement you should you should visit the Contact Us page on the Website within 14 calendar days or by emailing [email protected] with details of your requested return. We will assess the Goods and alleged faults upon receipt and if We conclude (at Our sole discretion, acting reasonably and in good faith) determine that the fault is not a result of mistreatment by you (deliberate, negligent or otherwise), We will issue replacement Goods at no additional cost to you.
– If any Goods develop faults beyond 14 calendar days from delivery but within their warranty period, you are entitled to a repair or replacement under the terms of that warranty. Skin Life is not a party to such warranties and you must therefore contact the manufacturer of the Goods directly.
If Goods are being ordered from outside the United Kingdom, import duties and taxes may be incurred once your Goods reach their destination. We are not responsible for these charges and We undertake to make no calculations or estimates in this regard. If you are buying internationally, you are advised to contact your local customs authorities for further details on costs and procedures. As the purchaser of the Goods, you will also be the importer of record and as such should ensure that your purchase is in full compliance with the laws of the country into which the Goods are being imported. Please be aware that Goods may be inspected on arrival at port for customs purposes and that We cannot guarantee that the packaging of your Goods will be free of signs of tampering. Please also be aware that United Kingdom consumer protection laws may not apply.
We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out. If not, we will inform you as to the reasons why. You will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation, where applicable.
Skin Life will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide Skin Life with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Skin Life will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Skin Life regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit Skin Life’s liability for death or any personal injury resulting from Skin Life’s negligence.
Your right to complain
Skin Life endeavours to treat all its clients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If, however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at Skin Life, you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either verbally, by telephone or in writing. If you require assistance with making your complaint, Skin Life will be pleased to help.
The member of staff who initially receives the complaint will convey the details to the Clinic Manager or their designated deputy, and you will receive a letter within two days of lodging the complaint that an investigation into the matter is under way.